About NRK Enterprises
Founded in 2010, NRK Enterprises specializes in building and construction management of renovations, restorations, new construction and landscape projects. We believe in building long term relationships with our clients through a collaborative process that enables them to generate the highest possible return on investment.
Working with carefully selected tradesmen, our familiarity with the experts in their fields ensures high quality craftsmanship and enduring value. We develop efficient project schedules from the pre-construction phase through the final commissioning and punch list close out.
Whether building a new home, remodeling an existing one, purchasing a home or considering an investment property, we work with our clients to help them create their ideal living spaces at affordable costs.
Contact us to discuss your next project and allow us to demonstrate how we can help to maximize your investment.
WHAT WE DO
- New construction of residential & commercial building projects
- Remodel and renovation of existing homes and buildings
- Restoration work for Historical homes and buildings
- Consulting services to create master plans and their most efficient implementation
- Landscape Construction
- Construction Management of all trades and specialties
- Excavation Work, Septic and Site Infrastructure services
- Licensed Realtor Agent for Buyer or Seller real estate transactions
- Full Service Woodworking Shop
- Being a licensed realtor allows us to recognize a property’s current market value as well as understand the potential increase of value through strategic asset improvements
- Superior organization, workmanship and professionalism
- Complete transparency with our clients through weekly updates, cost plus accounting and open book billing
- We own the excavation equipment which allows us to control schedule and costs from the site work to the finished turnover stage
- Licensed septic installer
- Insured and bonded for any size project
ABOUT JAMIE KING
Jamie King grew up in the Fifth Ward section of Newport, RI. He attended high school locally and graduated from St. Lawrence University in 1996.
Jamie has been a Registered Rhode Island General Contractor since 1999. Utilizing his degree, Jamie spent a number of years working in commercial construction as project manager and superintendent. He then transferred into the financial services sector and worked for both Merrill Lynch and UBS Financial Service, while executing various construction projects on the side. His love of working with his hands finally won out and in 2010 Jamie opened NRK Enterprises.
He founded NRK Enterprises with the simple mission statement of “building value through construction”. His love of architecture, art and construction drove him to want to deliver exceptional craftsmanship in a field he felt was lacking urgency, follow up, follow through and attention to detail. He knew he could offer a difference to clients with his experience, integrity, attitude and skill.
Jamie has over 20 years of experience in building and project management of residential and commercial construction projects of all sizes. In 2012, Jamie earned his Realtor license, affording him a unique perspective on property values and proposed renovations or additions. All of this experience allows Jamie to aid his clients in buying, selling and building homes to meet the living needs and financial goals they have for their property and their future.